Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just a Few More Days...

Sunday is the big day - my 40th birthday. And trust me, I'm NOT happy about it. I'll be spending the weekend back home in Carlisle, PA - hanging out with the family. On Friday my Mother is cooking my favorite (Chicken Enchiladas - my Grandmother's recipe - which I ALSO make, btw), Saturday I'll probably go to the gay bars in Harrisburg (Strawberry, Neptune, and Stallions - AKA "The Cha-Cha Palace"), and Sunday (my actual birthday) we'll all probably go out to dinner somewhere.

So much for the diet. I have been trying to do the no carb thing again (I originally lost 90 lbs - but gained it all back eventually) but I've kind of given up since it's birthday time. I always use "holidays" as a convenient excuse to break my diet. I'm hopeless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...