Thursday, September 13, 2007

Daddy Of The Day - Felix Sanchez

Today's Daddy of the Day is track star Felix Sanchez. I don't know ANYTHING about track and field - I never watch it or read about it - but I DO know a cute Dominican guy when I see one.

He is 30 years old, and was born and raised in New York City (which has the largest Dominican population outside the Dominican Republic). Even though he is an American citizen, he competes for the Dominican Republic (his mother and father were both born there). In fact, Felix won that country's first EVER Olympic gold medal at the 2004 Athens summer games.


As you can see, Felix has some hidden assets (well, actually NOT so hidden). Call me shallow, but I'm a sucker for a man with bulging spandex shorts.



2 comments:

DonnieBGood said...

OMG...Thanks for this post...simply beautiful!! I am now a fan of Felix Sanchez and your blog!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if felix had that bulge in high school (i should have felt him up) lol! but I would like to see hear how he's doing if you read this felix its shantise you should hit me up shantiseclark@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...