Monday, September 10, 2007

Penn State 31 - Notre Dame 10

I am a proud Penn State graduate, so I was very excited that PSU defeated the hated Notre Dame "Fighting Irish" on Saturday. I was busy watching my "Heroes" dvds (btw, NEVER again!) so I didn't get to see the game.

They had the 2nd largest crowd EVER at Beaver Stadium (110,078 people) - and they did another "White Out" where all Penn State fans/students/alumni were instructed to wear white. And by the looks of it, they listened.


"White Out"

Back when I was at Penn State, we would always wear some kind of Penn State garb to the stadium, but they never had a coordinated "White Out" or anything like it (maybe they now have a Queen doing the fashion coordination). It's kind of neat seeing the entire stadium in white - it really makes the few opposing fans stick out.
And just for the sake of beefcake, above is a picture of Penn State's cutie quarterback, Anthony Morelli.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...