Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Daddy Of The Day - Kevin Alejandro


Today's Daddy of the Day was requested by one of the birthday girls. A couple of weeks ago, Vera made the suggestion that I feature “Santos from Ugly Betty” (picture from the show below) as a Daddy of the Day. I had no idea who the hell that was since I don’t watch the show (I usually work my part-time job at the decorator’s office when it comes on), so I did some research.



It turns out Santos was played by Kevin Alejandro, who has caught my eye in a few different shows over the past couple of years.





See his bio here, from Wikipedia. Thanks to Vera for the excellent suggestion!

2 comments:

Papagayo said...

oh man this guy is hot. i watched UB last night and there he was with his shirt off... but poor Hilda, why'd they have to take him away from her??? TV can be so unfair sometimes!

Unknown said...

And he's even gotten hotter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...