Friday, December 28, 2007

Daddy Of The Day - Tanoai Reed


Recently I told you about Alex Castro, the Latino hunk who will be appearing in the new American Gladiators television show as "Militia". I would now like to introduce you to another cast member - Tanoai Reed - who's name on the show will be "Toa".





Tanoai is a Hollywood stunt man, and is best known for doing stunts for his cousin, The Rock.





Here are some more pictures of this fine hunk of a man...





American Gladiators looks like it could be hot. I can't wait to tune in and find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok David - you've convinced me - I'll be watching AG on Sunday too!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. So much hotter without the makeup David. But, you're right, even with it, I'd hit that! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...