Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Hump Day!


I am blogging via a "bootleg" wireless signal from my apartment. It's almost noon, and still no Time Warner Cable. My "appointment" is from 10am to 2pm.

I DID actually have something go right for me this morning (for a change). The most adorable Dominican hunk came to my apartment to fix my dishwasher (it's been broken for 1 1/2 weeks). He had the thickest accent (which was SO hot), and he said one of the parts of my dishwasher was "loosey" (loose). I got his business card, and will soon begin breaking things in my apartment for him to fix.

Wait, maybe he called ME "loosey", or "Lucy"...

"Lucy! Ju got sum 'splainin' to do!!". He DID kinda sound like Ricky Ricardo...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet the alarm clock by your bed needs some fixin'! Or maybe some other appliance in your bedroom....

Mark in DE said...

Lucy - Way to go! Hopefully the next appliance you break (on purpose) will result in the same hunk to repair it, and not the 59 year old fat ugly white guy they always sent to my apt.

Mark :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...