Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oh HELL No...


I have a bad feeling about this...

About an hour ago someone buzzed my apartment from the street. He said he was from Time Warner Cable and needed to get to the roof. I buzzed the guy in, and SURE AS SHIT, my cable went off about 30 minutes later. I certainly hope this doesn't turn into a complete fiasco like before - but this is exactly how it started the last time.

I called Time Warner, and after being on hold for 15 minutes, I mentioned to the very nice woman that the last time this happened, I contacted Howard Szarfarc's office. She immediately recognized the name of the Time Warner Cable's Executive Vice President and gave me extremely courteous customer service. I was told there is an "outage in my area" - and the technical department is "aware of the problem" - all things I have heard before.

I have a feeling this won't be my last call to Time Warner Cable...

UPDATE: My cable is back on. I was going to delete this post - but I think I'll keep it up for now, just in case things change.


4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Honey you may have to pull your Joan Crawford act out of the bag again! Hope all goes well.....

shirlnutkin said...

how i bow to you often & with glee! love your direct approach. (just in case, have some dirty forks around, i s'pose.)

Joy said...

Yes! Good luck with this and carry on the cause!!

Love you! Love your name-dropping!

xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

this week Whoopie & Sherry (gals on The View) each had a meltdown regarding each of their respective cable companies poor service, run around, etc. the next day...all was good. they were cool about it though and hadn't named dropped (i am with you and would drop names immediately:) to get special treatment (three weeks to resolve). whatever happened to customer service?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...