Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Regarding Top Design and Project Runway...


Last week I said I would be recapping Top Design, but unfortunately life/work got in the way and I never wrote a recap. In a perfect world, I would write my Project Runway recap on Thursday and my Top Design recap Friday. But tomorrow night I leave for a weekend of gay camping with Maddie and Curt, so this will be yet another week with no Top Design recap. I WILL post my Project Runway recap tomorrow before I leave – although I MAY reconsider, especially if no one is willing to donate to a good cause… :) You've heard of withholding sex?!? Well, I'm not opposed to withholding recaps ....... just saying.

Speaking of Project Runway – we should be seeing many “old friends” tonight! Check out Katz Industries for predictions and a description of what is going to happen here. Warning: Spoiler Alert!!!

Also: word on the street is that Jennifer Lopez, AKA Jenny from the Block, AKA J-Lo, AKA Mrs. Marc Anthony, will be guest-judging the Project Runway finale, which tapes on Friday. If you remember, Victoria Beckham (AKA Posh Spice) judged the finale last season. Boogie Down Bronx in da house!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you watch Top Design? Did you like it? Maybe I need to get more into it because I found it less than fun. Thats probably why I need the recaps from you to make me see the fun side. Stupid question..Gay camping? What is it?

Dagny said...

Oh, that's fighting dirty. ;-)

David Dust said...

Dagny - DAMN RIGHT it's fighting dirty!! :)

Tivo Mom - I DID watch Top Design, and it didn't do much for me. There were a few things that I could have been funny about, but not as much as I would like. I chalked it up to the fact that it was the first episode, and it's hard to get to know everyone right away.

Gay Camping: I will be going to The Woods, a gay campground located in Lehighton, PA with my friends Maddie and Curt. We will be staying at their friend's campsite. Basically, "gay camping" is just like "straight camping" - with a lot more man-on-man action...

XOXOXOXO

kayce. said...

OMGZZZ power to the j.lo! =)) pls don't withhold recaps from me... i am poor so i can't contribute more than i already have (a tot of $55); however, i am totally going to make calls for the campaign today. they posted a youtube vid detailing how we can do it through the computer, so as soon as 6pm hits, i am on it!

David Dust said...

Kayce dear - I will consider that a contribution. Thanks!

XOXOXOXO

Angel said...

Oh, I think JLo would be a Perfect guest judge....that girl is a DIVA!!

gay camping? Sounds like a happy time! Have fun!

love ya
xoxoxoxox

Angel said...

and I will be making a contribution, cuz I need my re-caps Tranny! and I love me some Obama.....and I hate camping... straight or gay.

Mark in DE said...

Gay camping? Is that when a bunch of queens push the furniture aside, throw sleeping bags on the floor and watch a John Waters film? Otherwise, no comprendez gay camping.

Now, I realize that the first episode of Top Design was a bit lackluster, but give it a chance! Keep watching! The first season really got good.

We will TRY and wait patiently for your famous and inimitatable recaps. Don't leave us waiting forever!

Mark :-)

The Jerc said...

Glad that you've continued PR posting this season!

Sadly, I've had night meetings at work and haven't kept up with this season - but a wonderful Runway marathon today has gotten me back into the swing of things. Your 'caps are awesome - keep up the good work :)

-The Jerc

Anonymous said...

Jenny is my sister in my head.

Anonymous said...

Will be looking forward to your PR recap and also what you think of TD. So far, I am really liking this version of the show. PR seems to have lost much of it's joy this season ...maybe due to the legal issues, but somehow just don't really connect with any of the designers. That is not to say I don't like some better than others, but ............

Have a great weekend ...hug to your kitty and a hi to your mom!
LB anon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...