Monday, January 26, 2009

Tool Academy Episode #3 - Humility or Humiliation?


Did anyone watch Tool Academy this week? Oh Em Gee – that is some quality television! A few observations…

I loved how the women totally made fun of “the new girl” and her non-symmetric breasteses. Keep it classy, bitches.


Tommy (below) is so stupid that he thought “humility” had something to do with “humor”. It does NOW, dumbass.


The “Therapist” that is supposed to help and evaluate these couples is named “Trina” (below). Personally, I make it a policy never to seek advice from people who are named after hookers and/or dogs (“Dr. Princess”, “Dr. Trixie”) but that’s just me. However Trina DOES have a British accent, so she is obviously an expert on something.


How classy was it for Josh to give his chubby girlfriend one of his Bowling Certificates to let her know he was serious about her? Nothing says “I love you” quite like a laser-printed award in a plastic frame from the Bowl-A-Rama...


When this week’s losing Tool – Clarence/Celebrity – announced in “therapy” that he probably wasn’t going to change, I LOVED it when Dr. Trixie (or whatever her name is) suggested the girlfriend hit on a punching bag to vent her frustrations. She freaking MAULED that thing. I think that was the point when Clarence said to himself “Oh shit, I need to get the hell outta here!”.


The big challenge this week was for the Tools to go to Universal Studios and sell baked goods in gay outfits. This would somehow show their “humility”. Whomever sold the most, won the challenge - and got a "conjugal visit" with their girlfriend. Seriously, why aren’t you all watching this show? Doesn’t it sound AWESOME!?? It features BAKED GOODS and CONJUGAL VISITS!!!!


Big Shawn with the hot body and unfortunate facial hair won the challenge – but then supposedly didn’t have sexytimes during the conjugal visit with his girlfriend Aida. But Shawn DID come back and drunkenly start a fight with one of the other guys. Seriously – this is riveting TV, ya’ll.


At the end, either Bowling Boy Josh, or Punching Bag Celebrity/Clarence was going home. And Clarence is the one. Once the biggest Tool of the week is asked to go home, he must then meet his girl to see if she will remain with him. The first two couples have remained together.

Oh, but not this time. Miss Thang’s exact words to Clarence/Celebrity were “Peace, Bitch!”. And with that, she got in her limo and drove away – leaving Clarence with nothing but his Tool in his hand…

17 comments:

mikeinbama said...

I caught two episodes this weekend and DAMN, what a trainwreck! I will be catching the latest episode at some point this week or weekend.

Tom A. said...

I thought this show was about finding a new host of a reality show or something. I saw it at the gym today during lunch, and oh my god how horrible and wonderful!

Makes me almost want to pay for cable!

I like the guy with the black eye, but he wasn't featured much today. These guys should all be on "hot chicks with douchbags!"

Kailyn said...

You are so right. This is indeed quality TV. Loved it when the chick said, "Peace, bitch!" at the end.

You know what makes the experience even better? Catching "Rock of Love Tour Bus" right before and "Confessions of a Teen Idol" right after. I mean first you get oversized fake boobs, followed by douchebags, and wrap it up with Eric Nies doing freaky stuff like washing his hair with urine -- because he says it makes his hair shiny.

Joy said...

What IS this show?

Wonder Man said...

Poor women... that's all they got?

Anonymous said...

I can't decide if this show makes me glad or sad I don't have cable.

Meeg said...

Awesome. You sold me.

Marker said...

Tonight! 9 Central/10 Eastern!

Marker said...

btw David do you think "Peace, Bitch" could become a new DustBunny all-purpose greeting . . . kind of like "Shalom"?

David Dust said...

Marker -

I LOVE that idea.

Peace, bitch.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

I misssed it and opted for a couple of movies I wound up not watching. I just finished the Momma's Boy series- and that was a horror trip but very real about possessive, controlling Moms not ready to let go.Out of 32 girls, none of the moms thought any of them was " for you baby, trust your mommy on this." I wonder how many fo these types of moms are actually relieved and happy when their sons "come out".
xoxo Charlie

Anonymous said...

are you kidding! this hot mess is at the TOP of my Tivo season pass list.

Anonymous said...

Christ, what a bunch of knuckle-dragging d-bags.

I'm in!

Peace, bitches.

shirlnutkin said...

simply put - peace, bitch!

Anonymous said...

This show lost any and all credibility when the guy with two girlfriends (how staged was that, BTW?) was awarded a "Fidelity" merit badge and allowed to stay. WTF???

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

I am secretly addicted to this show, and I was so amped when Clarence's girlfriend left his dumb ass.

Okay, so it is really stupid that the guy who failed fidelity by having two girlfriends on the show got a fidelity merit badge, but I can't help but watch this train wreck.

Anonymous said...

brittany
ok that was really f**k up on what he did i fell so bad 4 her to all the guys who think they can live a single life dont even try you will all ways get cought that just proffs my point srry about the spelling im a bad speller

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...