Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tool Academy Reunion - Tonight


Tune into VH1 for the Tool Academy "Class Reunion" tonight at 8:00 pm (EST). I just watched it (it also aired this morning) and it was TOOLICIOUS.

Some things to look forward to: unplanned pregnancy, a surprise lie detector test, "Insecurism", scarred-up "junk", face slaps, Dr. Trina's boobies, "Gas Station Girl", gay man-panties, and my favorite quote in the history of everything...
"You work at fucking Petco - are you kidding me? I buy my fucking CAT LITTER from bitches like that!"...
If I can swing it, I'll post a little recap-ette tomorrow afternoon.

>P, b. - and YES, they replayed the famous "Peace, Bitch!" scene...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't believe that Santino's model is pregnant with Shawn's kid! What a strange, twisted, small reality T.V. world we live in. She met him at a gas station? What is up with that?

Nurse Trina's skirt was looking a little skimpy, eh?

Also, I hate Jenna's hairstyle. What is that? It make's her head look all alien shaped. Not cute.

Ashley and Josh were too cute. SO glad they won.

Peace out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...