Saturday, May 23, 2009

Curly Fry HATERS!!!


In an obvious attempt to deny my happiness, the NYC Landmarks Commission rejected Arby's plan to open a Brooklyn branch in the historic Gage and Tollner restaurant space (above). This is some kind of Terrorist/Republican/Homophobic/Commie BULLSHIT plot against me - I am sure of it.

From now on you will be able to find me doing a one-queen protest in front of the Landmarks Commission. I'll be the one chanting "HEY HEY - HO HO ... CURLY-FRY HATERS GOT TO GO!!"

NO JUSTICE ... NO PEACE!!

9 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

So apparently sitting idle and rotting is preferable to housing a thriving, respectable business. Great job, planning counsel. Vacant spaces are so good for property values!

Anonymous said...

HEY HO Curly Fry Haters Got to GO!

This is my new catch-phrase.

mikeinbama said...

hahahahahahahaha...thanks!

Timmy said...

I don't mean to laugh at your pain but that post was hysterical. Thanx for the LOL.

Mistress Maddie said...

I guess were back to stocking up on visits when you come to visit huh?

Kwana said...

So mean! Freakin bureaucrats.

Mark in DE said...

OH NO!!! Maybe we should cancel the DDBW.

Unknown said...

Does this include a fasting protest?
XXXXX-Charlie

Joy said...

Poor baby! I'm so sad for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...