Thursday, May 7, 2009

Make Me A Supermodel - "It Was, Like, So Time for, Like, Amanda to Go"


I know I said I'm not recapping MMASM anymore, but I had to say a few words about the parts of the show I saw last night.

First of all, it was obvious that this was the show where Amanda was getting eliminated. It was simply time for her to go home. But I hate it when Bravo has to drag out a full hour to get to an elimination we already know is going to happen. They should have sent Colin AND Amanda home last week - so we didn't have to waste a full episode.

Speaking of Amanda ... did she say she walks around naked in front of her infant son because she doesn't want him to be gay?!? Seriously?!? Let's break that down: you want your son to LIKE VAGINA when he grows up - so you are showing him YOURS??? ATTENTION CHILD SERVICES!!!


Maybe it's just me, but that creeps me out. And heaven forbid a gay mom or dad did something similar. Although Amanda might be right - Mama Bunny CERTAINLY didn't parade around naked in front of me, and I'm gay as Sunday Brunch on Gay Pride Day. Then again, my brother is straight. Whatever - Amanda's son may not end up gay, but he will definitely need therapy.

Anywhore, I felt bad for poor Branden ... HIS BALLS BLED IN THE NAME OF FASHION! - and he misses his Mommy. Branden is so tall and has such a deep voice that I forget he's only 18 years old. BTW, he is definitely straight ... many of us Gays master the art of shaving the kibbles and bits after we get our fifth pubic hair.

Finally, considering this was "The Naked Episode", I didn't think it was very sexy. Yes, Jonathan's ass looks great - but ho-hum. And did ya'll think it was weird that Tyson was all up in the guy's stuff talking about "you look great" and "good job" - while the photographer was telling them to relax their butt cheeks? I own DVDs that start out like that, but they certainly don't end with a stupid blond woman leaving a catwalk ...

Check out Tom & Lorenzo's take (complete with sexy pics) HERE.

11 comments:

Bob said...

Amanda's childrearing technique to ensure the heterosexuality of her son was enough to get her dimpled ass the boot.

I went to bed early so i didn't see her get the axe.

I forced myself to stay awake for Jonathan's ass, which should be a national treasure. I wanted that scarf he modeled so I could tie him to my bedpost.

And Sandhurt's nekkidness? It should be a law. I mean it. he should be required by federal law to walk around nude always....except on cold days when he can wear the form-fitting tighty-whities.

Anonymous said...

Note to Amanda, this is how your child will turn out if you continue with your nekkidness:

http://www.starmagazine.com/shia_labeouf_naked_mother/news/15547

Yes it is from Star, but it is an excerpt from an interview he did with Playboy the most hetero of all things hetero. Ha!

(Note: this is Shia's mom for reference http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/shia-labeouf-mothershia-labeouf-mothershia-labeouf-mother.jpg)

I'm not so sure this is the desired effect that Amanda wants, she may want to rethink her plan...

Angel said...

I thought Amanda's comment about her son "turning out gay" was wayyyyy creepy. CREEPY!!!

I thought it was pretty boring...c.an this show be over already? I do like "Salami" tho.

Dan said...

I will watch this tonight. I can not even think about my mother parading around me naked. I just threw up a little in my mouth.

mikeinbama said...

I heard that ridiculous statement from Amanda and screamed at the TV. Boy, is this bitch dumb.

Jimmy said...

My brain, like, did a meltdown when that stupid bitch said that. Like, she lasted, like, way too long.

Joy said...

Someone needed to tell Shia to keep his mouth shut about his mother. It's too late for social services to intervene now, but that is damned creepy and has obviously scarred him for life. I wish I didn't know about this!! Argh!! However, where would he have learned boundaries? Not in that family!

Amanda is another nutcase. See? I told you I need to head the committee (that I trained) to get to choose who gets to have children and pets.

Amber LeMay said...

When I was watching it and Amanda said what she said, my thought was, "I can wait to see what DD has to say about THAT!!"

And I find Tyson very, very, very boring. And, overall, the show, too. But, it's Bravo, so we have to watch it.

Anonymous said...

Haha, sorry for linking the Shia story Joy!! I wish I didn't know either, but that was all I could think about last night when Amanda said that.

RAD said...

Yes it was so time for Amanda to leave..she was strange and in her pci had a strange ass..LOL!... I love this show...I liked this weeks epi alot and loved all the naked pics....except I hate that one gal with the big purse..I wish she would get the boot...Johnny and Brandon make me happy that for sure...I hope Jonathon wins....Next week they all cry cry cry...its going to be be a good one...

Mark in DE said...

Oh yes, it was way past time for Amanda to go home. That comment about showing her body to prevent her son from, like, turning out gay just shows how ignorant some people still are, despite living in the 21st century and having the internet.

Disagree with me if you must, but I kind of liked that the photos weren't "sexy" even though the models were nude. I think it made the models work harder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...