Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


I would like to wish my dear Dad and my Stepdaddy a very happy Father's Day. They are both wonderful men.

I know I don't talk much about my Dad here on the blog, but my father is the most generous, most responsible, and the most lovable guy you could ever meet. Case in point: When I come to visit, Dad makes sure the fridge is full of the PA Dutch potato salad I like. Because that's how he rolls. He also gives me unlimited use of his pickup truck for my repeat trips to the Wal-Mart, AND he even pays for the gas. I love you Dad!

My Stepdaddy also deserves special recognition. After all, he lives with my wacky Mom - which I'm pretty sure puts him on track for Sainthood. I'm not saying Mama Bunny is difficult to live with, but "the most generous, responsible, etc." guy (see above) couldn't handle the job - so it can't be easy. Dear Stepdaddy - thanks for taking care of my #1 lady!

Happy Fathers Day to both of these great men - and to all of the wonderful fathers out there.


4 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

You come from nice people. :-)

Ken Riches said...

Glad you have such a great relationship with both of them, that is special :o)

Mark in DE said...

What a great tribute!!

mrs.missalaineus said...

i second what ken said-- it's awesome that you have not one but two great father figures in your life.


xxalainaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...