Monday, July 27, 2009

White Meat Monday - The END


Swimmer Ricky Berens, 21, helped the U.S.A. (and teammate Michael Phelps) win the Olympic gold medal in the 4 x 200 Freestyle Relay in Beijing. That's Ricky on the left...


As if that wasn't enough, Mr. Berens has given us even MORE - a glimpse of his perky bootay!! During a competition in Rome, Ricky's suit split right before he dove in but he competed anyway.



The U.S. qualified for the finals and ENDED up winning. Thanks to Eric Arvin for posting this on his great blog - Daventry Blue.


10 comments:

CraTyr said...

Wow...that might turn out to be a new fetish wear. Hot hot hot lol...

Anonymous said...

CraTyr, it is.

I wouldn't know first hand. I'm just saying. LOL

Eric Arvin said...

Ricky definitely has a new fanny fan ;-)

gaysean said...

Oh my god. That is too hot.

Stan said...

talk about a wardrobe malfunction! Damn that's hot!

Anonymous said...

Hi David

Marker said...

LOL @ Stan: Wardrobe malfunction!!

NICE. ASS.

Joy said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

He is much more BOOTYful than Michael Phelps.

I'm sure his teammates made him the BUTT of many wiseCRACKS that day!

Oh well, I'm sure he took it all in stride and turned the other CHEEK.

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I'll be here all week. Make sure to tip your waitress.

Mark in DE said...

Very nice!

BTW, I hate those new suits. I enjoyed watching swimming much better when they wore Speedos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...