Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gerard Butler: "I have been in relationships with women. And men."


According to an old-ish interview that was dug up by Queerty:
"I talk about my sexuality, but it’s always glossed over. People seem to shy away from the issue. Whenever it is discussed, its distended and exaggerated. Gerard Butler is gay. No I’m not. I don’t know myself what I am so it can be bewildering to see that being plugged. I have been in relationships with women. And men. That doesn’t make me gay. That doesn’t make me straight." — Gerard Butler

Yes, but did the 300 and Phantom of the Opera star REALLY live dangerously and date Jennifer Aniston?? Everyone knows how clingy and needy Jenn can be. In fact, I hear she requires a marriage proposal and a "JA4Ever" tattooed on your ass after the 2nd date...


Dating men? ... No big deal. Dating Aniston?... Now THAT'S scary!

12 comments:

C'est moi, c'est moi Lola said...

Goddammit, DD, now I have to work TWICE as hard to make him notice me!

Just kidding - I'm not that big a fan, although he did have mesmerizing abs in 300.

Maybe he got on the Aniston crazytrain to find out Brad AND Angie's digits? It is Hollywood we're talking about here - the decadence...

Anonymous said...

Great day in the morning! I knew it!

...le sigh...

Anonymous said...

I knew I loved him
ryanaz

Eric Arvin said...

Oh lordy! I've never seen that quote. I have a chance with him after all!!! ;-)

Wonder Man said...

I would love to hear more about this

Deep Dish said...

Very interesting. I never would've guessed--but it's nice to know he's one of the family.

Boy Toy said...

If we see him on the coast, the Mistress is likely to try and sneak him into her carry-on.

Unknown said...

That's great news!

Joy said...

I wondered after I saw him bantering on fellow Scotsman Craig Ferguson's show.

Unknown said...

Ye, he is damn sexy. I'd go for it. LOL

Chucho Perusquía said...

HIS TOTTALY MINE!!!! in RockNRolla FUCK he's so damn sexy!!!

Mark in DE said...

Very interesting quote. But I think they have a term for it, Gerard. Its called bi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...