Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thirsty?


This creeps me out a little ... a real Tru Blood beverage is coming out next month. It is described as a blood-orange carbonated beverage with a slightly tart and lightly sweet taste. I forsee every creepy weirdo in the world drinking Tru Blood for it's "shock value". And the Goth kids (are there still Goth kids?) are going to LOVE IT.

BTW, True Blood (the show, not the beverage) airs tonight on HBO - and things are getting REALLY interesting. With Sookie getting captured, Bill's Maker coming back, Jason hooking up with the Preacher's wife, and the whole Tara/Eggs/Marianne cult thing going on - I am ready for a few answers.

My absolute favorite True Blood character this season is Jessica. She cracks me up ...



2 comments:

Mama's Boy said...

They could have at least made the bottle a little more sexy..lol

Joy said...

I'm ready for some answers, too. What is Marianne anyway?

I think you are definitely right about the goths drinking that. I don't think I can get past what it's supposed to be but will taste it, I guess.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...