Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Walking Home


I did some "Hottieveillance" last night on my walk home from work. Yes, I WALKED ... and I took some pictures on the sly ...



The picture above is of Gym Bar - a popular gay watering hole on 8th Avenue in Chelsea. The seated gentleman is one of the Bouncers. To further prove that NYC is the biggest small gay town in the world, I have actually posted a picture of this gentleman before. He was the ONE hottie I photographed at the City Hall Prop 8 Rally back in November. Remember him?...


Yep ... same guy. I didn't realize they were the same person until yesterday.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice shots! And 'bouncer boy' is hot!

CraTyr said...

Good Bunny, walking :)

Why don't we have hotties like that to sneak pics of here in Sacramento, CA? I mean they DO exist, but they don't wander the streets for me to snap pics of...:(

kayce. said...

well, at least it'll be easy to get the hottie's hands on you... just go to the bar, get drunk, get disorderly, and BAM! i figure you'll get at least 30 seconds of delish manhandling before your face hits the pavement. ^_^

behrmark said...

Each of the subjects in the second picture is a hottie. But grab me that bear texting on his phone! Grrr!

the dogs' mother said...

I bet I could walk a lot more if I lived in NYC!... here you see ducks and geese and squirrels - yawn -

Beth said...

I want to see a new show. Dust Bunnies: Undercover. Brilliant!

Yay for you on walking home! XOXO Beth

Unknown said...

Yeah, i'd like you to follow them home and get some more intimate photos.
And i wonder if you shouldn't go ahead and drop by Gym Bar, have a drink, and see if there is some chemistry.

mrs.missalaineus said...

the sightseeing makes me wish i had as cool of a place to walk as you.

all i get to do is jog on my trampoline (the poor man's treadmill) and watch reruns of deadliest catch to get my man candy!!!

xxalainaxx

Joy said...

You did well! With views like that I could enjoy walking.

Dwight said...

NICE!!! I wanna be smacked around by tattoo guy. ;)

Mark in DE said...

This is just another reminder about how everyone in NYC is hot and stylish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...