Friday, October 23, 2009

And So It Begins... Tonight: Go-Go's Dancing on the Bar


Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend II has officially begun! I will be meeting up with Howard and Ginger this afternoon and Mark in DE and Marker later this evening. If you are in/near NYC, come hang with us tonight (Friday) at "The Urges" (real name: Urge Lounge) for some good, old-fashioned go-go manhandling.

Urge Lounge, 33 2nd Avenue, East Village, NYC


Tomorrow (Saturday) night we will be heading over to Escuelita to hang with the Papis and see the hilarious Lady Bunny perform.

Escuelita, 309 W. 39th Street @ 8th Avenue, Times Square, NYC


Posting will be sporadic over the next few days. Also, there will be no Project Runway recap this week. Let the festivities begin...



11 comments:

Unknown said...

that guy is fine, fine, fine!

behrmark said...

The go-go hottie is indeed very fine but why is wearing kneepads? Hmmmm? LOL! Have a great time and be safe! Behr Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!! Tuck a few bucks for me!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time....I don't think I am an envious person, but I am just a little jealous I cannot party with The Dust Bunnies. Please keep us posted over the weekend...will be looking for some fun pics....
LB anon

Wonder Man said...

so jealous...please do a summer one

Romance said...

So sorry I won't be there.. I hear that LaLa may try to fly out on her own!

Tivo Mom said...

Drinking an adult beverage and thinking of you. Have a wonderful weekend.

jen said...

I'll reiterate Tivo Mom's post but add the phrase "I'm jealous!!" Hope you Dust Bunnies have a blast! :)

Joy said...

Have lots of fun!

Angel said...

Tranny, so sorry I missed this weekend, cuz I KNOW ya'll are having a BLAST!!! love you!!!

XOXOXOXXO

Mark in DE said...

David Darling, now I understand why you like "The Urges" so much. Those guys were HOT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...