Thursday, October 29, 2009

BREAKING: Brooklyn Arby's Just Weeks Away!


According to the Lost City blog, the Arby's in Downtown Brooklyn is only weeks away from opening in the historic Gage and Tollner restaurant space. Cue my fat ass doing the HAPPY DANCE...


I feel kind of bad, because Lost City is an awesome blog about how we are losing the fabric of New York City to greedy corporate interests (like Arby's). Normally I'd agree - but I'd vote to put an Arby's in the crown of the Statue of Liberty if I could. Sorry Lost City, but on this one issue I'll have to disagree with you.


As a matter of fact, when I read this joyous Arby's news, the angels sang, the fairies danced ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Arby's! I'll do a dance too!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Oh, fine... the week after I leave NYC! We are totally going to Brooklyn sometimes next spring!

Anonymous said...

That last bit of artwork needs to be a t-shirt.

Mark in DE said...

OMG, I smell a move from Hell's Kitchen to Brooklyn in your future!!

Enjoy the wonderful goodness that is Arby's as soon as you can.

XOXOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...