Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dust Bunny Weekend Is Over...


Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend II is over, and I've had to say goodbye to Howard, Ginger, Mark and Joe (insert sad face here).

Speaking of sad faces, I'm not going to lie - I was really disappointed in the lack of attendance this time. When I first announced DDBW II, many Bunnies said they would come. I spent a lot of time and effort planning and preparing - and I really looked forward to hanging out with a bunch of you. In fact, the energy of the weekend depends on having a large group - when there are only a handful of Bunnies it's hard to keep the momentum going. Let's just say the momentum was severely lacking this time. And YES, I know you all had valid excuses for not coming - but that doesn't make it any less disappointing.

Again, much love to Howard, Ginger, Mark and Joe. It was WONDERFUL hanging out with you this weekend.

But, frankly, I think this may have been the last DDBW.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, I am so sorry you feel let down. Honestly, if they were a way for me to have gotten there, I would have. Life is very difficult for me at the present and I could use a fun break...but, alas, no job, no funds....the economy has wrecked havoc on my life plus some other problems.
I hope you have a happy day...
XO
LB anon

Beth said...

Nooooo! I'm hoping for one next year!!!! But even if you don't have a DDBW, we still want to get together with you! XOXO

SRL said...

Sounds as if your DDBW may have been a partial victim of our Glorious Recession. Be strong Mutha Bunny...know that your humor, your papis & your efforts are greatly appreciated by lots folks, including the ones who almost never get to NYC!!!

SRL SF/CA

SRL said...

Sounds as if your DDBW may have been a partial victim of our Glorious Recession. Be strong Mutha Bunny...know that your humor, your papis & your efforts are greatly appreciated by lots folks, including the ones who almost never get to NYC!!!

SRL SF/CA

Wonder Man said...

I will come if you have another one. If you have one in spring or summer I'm truly there

Bob said...

Well, the next time Carlos and I are in The Grand Apple, I'm expecting an SIDBW.....slightly intoxicated Dust Bunny Weekend....at least for Carlos who is not much of a drinker. But then, he can play look out, or wing man, or somesuch thing.


XOXOXOXXO

mrs.missalaineus said...

i wish i could of been there, i would of so rather been in NYC then at work.

xxalainaxx

Ken Riches said...

Sorry that the turnout was less than hoped for. Know we look forward to seeing you next year, even if it is not a DDBW :o)

Bittybis said...

Dude, if I were single, I would have been sorely tempted. Could have been worse. Could have been just you and your Japanese stalker.

SteveA said...

My apologies cutie! -I feel guilty! - sorry!

Joy said...

Oh, c'mon! We'll have another DDBW. You had quality instead of quantity this time. Next time we'll have both and will figure out a time we can all go.

So dry your weepy eyes, Little Bunny, and let me hug you. :-)

XOXOXOXOXO

Mark in DE said...

As usual, it was WONDERFUL seeing you again! Thanks for all your efforts for DDBW2, and for your friendship.

Big Hugs!!!

Dan said...

Queen! Dont give me no grief! The planes fly both dorections!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...