Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Hugh Jackman and his Large Hands!


Happy 41st birthday to Hugh Jackman! I had the pleasure of seeing "Huge Ackman" in The Boy From Oz on Broadway a few years ago. And one thing I remember vividly from that performance was just how large Jackman's hands are . Seriously, the mitts on him were HUGE (ackman).

And when I turn 41-years-old someday (cough, cough, hack, choke, cough) - I want to look as good as this...



Labels: Hugh Jackman has Big Hands, Kung-Fu Grip, The Boy From Oz, You Know What They Say About A Guy With Big Hands, Huge Ackman

9 comments:

Angel said...

you know what they say about BIG HANDS Tranny.....Big Gloves.

XOXOXOX

Wonder Man said...

oh Hugh

Unknown said...

Happy Hot Birthday, Wolvie!

C'est moi, c'est moi Lola said...

Oh honey, Hugh always looks better when wet!

Bob said...

Me Love Hugh Jackman and his Huge Ackman long time!

Dwight Supremacy Jackman said...

LOVE BIG HANDS on a hot man (esp. my husband). So friggin' sexy!

David Dust said...

Dwight -

LOL!!!

XOXOXOXO

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I had no idea he is YOUNGER than me! I feel really old now!

SteveA said...

That man is too damn sexy for his own good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...