Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jon Seda!


One of my favorite actors is celebrating a birthday today! Cute papi Jon Seda - native son of Puerto Rico, Manhattan and Clifton (New Jersey) - turns 39 years old. Happy Birthday Papi!


Seda, a former boxer, has appeared in tons of movies (he played JLo's husband in Selena) and television shows (Oz, Homicide: Life on the Street). But my all-time favorite Jon Seda performance will always be the role of "Chino Linares" in I Like It Like That.


And here's the reason why...


Enjoy the remainder of your Hump Day!


Labels: Jon Seda, I Like It Like That,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was gonna comment about Seda's ass until I scrolled a little further down and saw that you beat me to it. And lo and behold, you even gave us pictoral proof of its beauty. : )

Mistress Maddie said...

Well, Thank-you Willard Scott for that birthday announcement.LOL!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Neva hearda her!

Dan said...

yum!

Unknown said...

I have always loved him, in any role. Preferrably a roll in my bed. :)
Jon has such a plump, hot, ass!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...