Wednesday, October 14, 2009

JCPenney - Four Shirts for $19.92!


I have blogged before about how happy I was for JCPenney to come to Manhattan - especially since they carry "Big Boy Sizes" at reasonable prices.

Yesterday I wandered through the store to see if anything was on sale, and lo and behold I found golf-style, short-sleeved polo shirts (which I can wear to work) for $4.98 each!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I went over to the price scanner to check the final sale price. I immediately went back to the "Big Boy Department" and picked up three more. Total cost = $19.92 for FOUR SHIRTS!!!


Now I don't have to do laundry until the weekend. Yeah, me!!


9 comments:

JenM said...

Don't you love a deal! My JC Penney had them further reduced and I paid $2.98 each.....

David Dust said...

JenM -

Really?!? You lucky biatch!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

Ken Riches said...

Wow, great deal. Our JCPenny is across town, so we will not get the chance to score :o(

Unknown said...

I love it when you find deals like that...AWESOME. It's almost like stealing. Go back on Sunday evening and they will be reduced even more.

Stephen said...

I saved your photo:
Casual Bottoms
from your first JC Penny Post.
Lucky Manhattan!

Mistress Maddie said...

Mame, now damn it! You better do that laundry. You have no more rooms to put more clothes!

Anonymous said...

I never shop there but I think I will check it out this weekend! See if I can find a deal!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

They will probably give you a rash and I'm sure they won't launder well. Ultimately, the $12 shirts from John Ashford at Macy's will prove to be a better value!

David Dust said...

Darling Ginger -

But Macy's refuses to carry Big Boys sizes!!! Hell, I'd rather have a rash than have to squeeze into a shirt that is way too small.

Damn, I wish there was someone at Macy's I could complain to...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...