Monday, October 19, 2009

Lady Bunny + Miss Ginger = DDBW SATURDAY NIGHT!


Thanks to Marker for pointing out that the featured entertainer at Escuelita on Saturday Night during Drunken Dust Bunny Weekend will be none other than ... THE LADY BUNNY!!!

Yes bitches, Lady Bunny knew there were some Dust Bunnies coming to town, so she will be entertaining us at Escuelita on Saturday night. Be there!!Justify Full
Wait ... I just received some more BREAKING NEWS...


... The Fabulous MISS GINGER GRANT will be making an appearance on Saturday Night!!! Up until now I've only met Boy Ginger, but I've just been informed that MISS GINGER will be going to Escuelita with us on Saturday night (and hosting the pre-party in her hotel room).

For more information, go HERE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!! I'm jealous!!

Angel said...

oh I'm so jealous! I wanna meet Miss ginger too!

Please call me when ya'll are partying!!!

Wonder Man said...

I'm jealous too

Mark in DE said...

Y'all best bring an ice pack cuz its gonna get HOT up in here!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Is it safe on here to say I could kill my boss for getting let go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...