Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LeAnn Rimes = One Lucky Biatch


My love for Eddie Cibrian is well-documented - he's been Daddy of the Day, I talked about him becoming a regular on CSI Miami, and I've even documented his shower on Ugly Betty. But up until now I haven't talked about is his fling with LeAnn Rimes.

Eddie and LeAnn (who were both married to other people at the time) started bumping uglies when they filmed the Lifetime movie Northern Lights. I totally understand it from LeAnn's point of view - she was married to a big ole Queen...


OMG - did anyone see the MTV Cribs with LeAnn and her former backup dancer/husband Dean Sheremet?!? Honey, Dean was/is gayer than a spring frock. He's gayer than Paul Lynde at High Tea on Fire Island. Dean is gayer than Little Richard eating finger sandwiches at Elton John's wedding.

Seriously, my gaydar BROKE when I happened upon that episode of Cribs. Besides, don't these Divas know that they should NEVER marry a backup dancer?!? Do the words "Kevin" and "Federline" ring a bell? Yes, I realize K-Fed wasn't/isn't gay, but Jeebus, that guy is FERTILE!

Anywhore, here is the hysterical Dlisted's take on the Cibrian/Rimes romance (and the pic at the top of this post):
Both of them looking pretty smug, but I'd have the same look on my face if I was bouncing on Eddie Cibrian, Sure, the dude is an *sshole of epic proportions, but he could slap a baby bunny and you'd still spin on that sh*t.

Agreed - 100%.


Labels: LeAnn Rimes, Dean Sheremet, MTV Cribs,

8 comments:

kayce. said...

"...he could slap a baby bunny and you'd still spin on that sh*t."

LMFAO @ d-listed!!! this is going to be my new standard for male hawtness; i'm holding out for a man who's slap-a-bunny hot!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Oh, pick me, pick me! I'm a baby bunny... he can slap me!

Wonder Man said...

she's very lucky

Marker said...

"He's gayer than Paul Lynde at High Tea on Fire Island. Dean is gayer than Little Richard eating finger sandwiches at Elton John's wedding."

LOL!! . . . gayer than Paul Lynde at High Tea on Fire Island! Get it, DDust.

Beth said...

Yep, he's a hottie. What I want to know, is what is up with LeAnn's outfit in that first picture? Yuck! XOXO Beth

Joy said...

Did she divorce that guy, uh gay? I don't keep up.

Joy said...

You are so too funny I can't stand it! Love you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep. He's a hottie. He can slap my baby bunny any damn time he wants.

Wait. No he can't I'm married. Looking at him kinda makes me forget that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...