Thursday, October 15, 2009

Project Runway Tonight - OMG OMG OMG!



Lots of stuff going on tonight on Project Runway. First of all, we have Christina Aguilera...



Secondly, the legendary Bob Mackie...



And, most importantly, the RETURN OF MEANA GARZILLA...


But the true "OMG" moment will come if I can get through my entire recap without using this picture of my favorite Bob Mackie creation EVAH...


Check out Alan Gratz's precap and predictions HERE, and look for my recap tomorrow afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Christina is amazingly talented, but my excitment for tonight is ALL about NINA!! I can't wait! Oh how I missed NINA!!

mikeinbama said...

I really wish I liked any of these contestants. Heidi really fucked us by moving the show to LA.

the dogs' mother said...

Nina. Bob Mackie. And some singer girl.
In that order!

jen said...

CB: "I saw it in the window and I just HAD to have it"

Love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...