Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spotted in NYC - Top Chef Harold Dieterle


I saw Top Chef Season One winner Harold Dieterle in the CVS near his Perilla Restaurant yesterday - and he was shopping in the FOOD aisle. What kind of culinary delights was he buying at CVS?

But I didn't have time to stick around and stalk - I had to get back to work. When I got to my desk I Twattered this ...

Just saw Top Chef season 1 winner Harold Dieterle at CVS. He grabbed a basket and headed 4 food aisle. Why is he buying food at CVS??

Blogger/Recapper Cliff O'Neill attempted to answer my question in a return twat tweet:

cliffoneill cliffoneill @ DavidDust New Gristides-style challenge perhaps?

LOL! Excellent answer!! But there is actually a Gristedes grocery store closer to Perilla than CVS is - so I have no idea what Harold was shopping for. Maybe he is creating a new dessert using CVS Gold Emblem Gummy Bears...


After all, they're "imported" ... from Secaucus, New Jersey.


Labels: CVS Gold Emblem, Gummy Bears, Perilla Restaurant,

3 comments:

JenM said...

A snack perhaps? Tell me was he as cute as I think he is????

Cliff O'Neill said...

Oh, David! You tickle me!

Thanks for the shout out!

XOO

Cliff

Anonymous said...

I just love Gummy Bears

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...