Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Top Chef Update


Our good friends at All Top Chef have all the latest Top Chef news. First of all, go HERE for a preview of tonight's episode. And keep an eye out for The Minx's Top Chef recap which will be posted here sometime tomorrow.


Secondly, a Top Chef spinoff featuring pastry chefs and dessert challenges - Top Chef: Just Desserts - started casting this week. Go HERE for more information.


Finally, a second season of Top Chef: Masters has been given the green light. Judges Gael Greene, James Oseland, Jay Raynor, and Gail Simmons (and her fabulous boobies) will be back for more.

If you are a Top Chef fan, please bookmark All Top Chef to stay updated.

2 comments:

JenM said...

How do I find out about being a guest judge? I LOVE pasteries!

SteveA said...

I have my own blend of organic pastry - it tastes pathetic - but I don't feel too guilty - I think I missed the point about eating pastries and dessert!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...