Monday, October 12, 2009

Will Vampire Eric and Vampire Bill Get It On?


Well, if Stephen Moyer (right), the actor who plays Vampire Bill Compton on True Blood has anything to say about it, they just might...


...the British actor, who plays vampire Bill Compton on the HBO series, joked that he is hoping for a bedroom scene with Alexander SkarsgÄrd's Eric Northman. 'Alex is a good friend of mine and a fantastic actor and I love working with Alex and I don't get to do it as much as I would love to,' he revealed. 'You never know - whether they'll stick Eric and Bill in bed together, I don't know. But here's hoping!'

Read more from Towleroad HERE.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If that ever happened, I would be stuck in ecstasy for a week.

Wonder Man said...

I want to be in middle

Anonymous said...

Being Eric and Bill have someone. I will take Jason!!! All night long!!

SteveA said...

Michael you can have Jason - give me scrupmtious Eric anyday anytime ummmmm

Peter Maria said...

Well, Alan Ball seems to be using the books more as a starting point vs. the source of all stories, so maybe. Eric mentioned that he was "involved" with his (male) maker in one of the last books. I can't believe how much more attractive I think he is with short hair. Hope that doesn't mean I have some deeply ingrained gender issues or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...