Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project Runway - Tonight on Lifetime!



The wait is finally over ... Project Runway Season 7 premieres tonight on Lifetime at 10 pm.  I cannot wait.

For those of you who have my contact information, I BEG of you - please don't call or text me during the show.  Remember, I am DVR-less, so I must take notes for my recap in real time.  Even a text message can distract me enought to miss a Michael Kors "That crotch is INSANE!", or a Nina Garcia evil side-eye!  Besides, the first episode is always the hardest to recap, because we aren't yet familiar with the new fashiontestants.

I will also not be on Twatter  Twitter during the show.  Speaking of Twitter, are you FOLLOWING ME?

Look for my recap sometime tomorrow.  I have real-life work obligations and meetings throughout the day - so my recap could come quite late.  And when I do finally post it, I expect all of you to tell me how fabulously witty I am - even if it's not true.  I'm shallow (and needy) - I embrace it.  Remember - flattery (even disingenuous) will get you EVERYWHERE.

Time to "Make It Work", Biatches!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited for this too!! I love Nina and Michael so much. Their judging is one of the best parts of the show.

the dogs' mother said...

The Daughter and I have informed everyone that Tonight is the Night and we have total control over the TV set. And, of course, we shall wait for the recap tomorrow! It will be witty as you could not be otherwise!

Mark in DE said...

We'll ALL be thinking of you as we watch!

Tivo Mom said...

I am so excited about this and I find that just a little sad (only because my real life fails to excite me this much lately). You are always witty and humorous with just a tad of sass (Ok more than a tad). What oh what will Tim Gunn's new tagline be?

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Whenever I'm watching, I'm repeatedly thinking to myself: "I can't WAIT to see what DD has to say about THAT!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...