Thursday, April 22, 2010

Afternoon Musical Interlude - Derek & The Darling


Derek & The Darling - consisting of the handsome Derek Nicoletto and the adorable Sammi Garett - just released their first single, Hustler With A Rescue Plan.  Derek and I are Twitter friends, so I am happy to help spread the word about his madd musikal skillz...



Coincidentally, I passed Derek (with his partner and their baby) on 6th Avenue the other day.  I did one of those "That guy looks familiar..." things for a few seconds, and by the time I figured out who it was they had already passed.  Dear Derek - next time I PROMISE to stop and say "Hi".

For more information about Derek & The Darling, head over to DustBunny Howard's blog - Soundtrack To My Day.

2 comments:

Wonder Man said...

He's a cutie

Unknown said...

I am loving the song and the video!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...