Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Weigh In - 20 Pounds, Biatches!


That's right - I lost 5 lbs. last week, which makes me 20 lbs. lighter than I was on March 25th!!  As a matter of fact, I am wearing a pair of jeans I couldn't even THINK about putting on two weeks ago.

This is a bit of a shock to me, considering I had a liquid dinner drinks with my dear friend Agnes Gooch on Monday, and then spent a hungover Tuesday touring various McDonald's in search of carbs (I found them, TRUST).  But after I got that out of my system, I got back on track and walked my butt off every day.

I don't want to jinx myself, but this is a fantastic way to start off my week.

>P,B!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up but don't get too relaxed or you'll stop seeing such great results.

I noticed that Arby's stock is down.

the dogs' mother said...

You know I expect that we are going to see you one day in that weigh in picture...

theminx said...

Niiiice - great work! Just stay away from Arby's and ice cream and you'll be ok. :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! We're going to be skinny, sexy bitches in no time!

Joy said...

Yay to you!!! This is wonderful! All that walking makes you smaller and lets us see the city and people you see along the way. Win/Win!

xoxoxxoxoxxo

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Great job! You inspire me!

No Account said...

So how are you doing it? Congrats by the way...Aaron

David Dust said...

Hi Aaron -

I'm doing a low carb diet (Atkins) and walking.

XOXOXOXOXO

Mark in DE said...

HURRAY!! Good for you, David! Keep up the positive attitude. :-)

Unknown said...

Damn dude, you are amazing! I've been doing this about the same time, and I've seemed to stagnate after 12 pounds. I need you to give some "Sexy Bytch Classes!"

Ken Riches said...

Great Job :o)

Mistress Maddie said...

Good for you Mame!!! One day at a time I say! Me likee to hear this kind of good news!

Marker said...

Well done. It's not easy - but doesn't it feel great?!

mrs.missalaineus said...

yay team david!

xxalainaxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Keep up the great work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...