Saturday, May 15, 2010

Chickens Stolen - Does Someone Need Healthcare?


I was reading the online edition of my old hometown newspaper this week, and I came across THIS ARTICLE.  Apparently someone in Adams County (PA) stole 30 chickens out of a barn during the early morning hours of Thursday.  The suspect (and the chickens) are still at large.

I couldn't help but immediately think of the TeaTard candidate for Harry Reid's Nevada Senate seat - Sue Lowden.  She is the brainiac who suggested that people could barter chickens and other livestock with their doctors in order to receive healthcare - in lieu of health insurance.  Lowden's ridiculous poultry policy soon became known as "Chickens For Checkups".


I'm just wondering if whoever stole those chickens back in PA heard about Lowden's "plan" and thought maybe he'd steal him enough chickens for a colonoscopy or something?


2 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I say, I say there, uh, doc? Uh, how many of them chickens would it take for you to shove that long, lighted tube up my ass?!

Love it!

Joy said...

LOL I was going to make a comment but am laughing about the one Miss Ginger so eloquently made! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...