Thursday, May 20, 2010

T-Shirt by Juge Sopczak


Hidden in the corner of my bottom dresser drawer
lies an old t-shirt that you once wore.


We were highschool kids then with no cares
Flipped off the world and sneered at the stares.


Every now and then, ever since I left, 
I would hold it close and take in a deep breath.


It took me back to those adolescent days
Until your scent was gone, it had washed away.


Now years later I sit in front of the drawer, 
with a ring on my finger, holding that t shirt you wore.


I hold it close, take a deep breath and say
I need to get rid of this...but not today.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

This speaks to me! And the perfect models!

SteveA said...

The guy in the 3rd pic rocks

Sozo's Blog.com said...

HOT HOT HOT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...