Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Hump Day!


I hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday. Mine begins with a dreaded doctor's appointment - yikes.

BTW - remember this Hump Day picture from last week - the one with the lifeguards sporting major wedgies?...


Well, DustBunny Todd wrote in and said that Australian lifeguards wedge their Speedos like that so they do not slide on the wooden boat seats.  Which I did not know, but now I'm wondering about bootay splinters.

Thanks for the information, Todd.  You've earned a coveted Golden Bunny Award which you should immediately put on your bathroom shelf and list on your resume ...


3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

You and me both - blood tests on Thursday, dr. on Monday - all regular in the life of a type2. I will think about you and be braver.

Unknown said...

Todd is awesome. I always wondered why Aussie men were so comfortable flaunting those great cakes. I had no idea there was a reason.

And today Hump Day is off to a good start with that hot pic.

Dwight Supremacy said...

Okay, BOO! to you being sick. Glad you got the Advair and are not ignoring the symptoms.

And DROOL! at last week's Aussie bare wedgies hump day pick.

And SUPER DROOL! at this week's hump day pic. Good god, man! You're taking MY breath away with that one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...