Thursday, June 17, 2010

NGLCC To McDonald's - See Ya Later, Haters!



According to Joe.My.God, The National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (which represents 1.4 million LGBT-owned businesses) had severed all ties with McDonald's.


Perhaps somebody at the NGLCC read MY RANT about Christian homophobic McDonald's COO Donald Thompson (above).

As I said before, I've started my own one (fat) man boycott of the Golden Arches - so my diabolical plot to change or destroy McDonald's is going right according to plan.


However, if I hear about the McRib coming back to NYC, all bets are off ...


3 comments:

kayce. said...

do those god-awful riblet things count? if so, i think your boycott will be over soon, LOL. but i agree w/ you, obviously, and as i said on T.Lo's fb post: i don't know how gay-centric McD's is anyway, but this is an even better reason for gays and allies to stay away.

Joy said...

Please don't let Sonic do something sucky, though!

Joy said...

Gotta have your priorities. I don't eat anything from there, so they won't know I'm boycotting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...