Monday, June 14, 2010

Off To The Great Breakfast Buffet In The Sky


I was so sad to hear that country music star, television host, and sausage wrangler Jimmy Dean died on Sunday. But my sausage-sadness lessened when Michael K at Dlisted reminded me of one of my favorite YouTube videos EVER. Listen all the way to the end - it's worth it.


I'm not kidding, I think this recording was made by my Uncle Jim Bob (even though he says his name is "Randy Taylor"). Yes, I REALLY have an Uncle Jim Bob who lives in Texas. He is married to my Aunt Dixie Sue (seriously) and they happen to have three kids - 2 boys and a girl (who are now adults).

Coincidence???

6 comments:

Wonder Man said...

he was my grandmama's favorite

Joy said...

Oh wow! How Texas to have an Uncle Jim Bob and Aunt Dixie Sue! I picture them in those square dancing outfits. What did they name their children?

Unknown said...

Fucking Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Just buy two damn rolls of sausage! You know they'd eat it!

And RIP, Jimmy Dean. You made damn fine sausage. I really like your maple flavor, despite what Randy says.

Marker said...

That photo was taken after he died, right?

Anonymous said...

L O L !!!!!!!! That was great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...