Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Strong by Mark Anthony Mendoza



You are on the edge above the roof
Scared of the happiness around you
Maybe because you never expected such love
Or forgot how it felt to feel this way



Be not afraid to fall my sweet
Because i'm here next to you waiting to catch you
And by then our love will go on through
This is what we are both looking for, isn't it?



Look inside your heart and you'll see
That all it ask for you is just to be strong
to trustm to believe in love once again
And I promse i'll be there every step of the way



Poem Source

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, now that looks like some good workin' out.

Tom A. said...

woah. who is #1 ?!

David Dust said...

Tom -

I don't know who he is - but I wish I had more pictures of him.

XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...