Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank You


Thanks to everybody who left me "feel better" well-wishes over the past 24 hours.  I apologize for the sentimental, sappy and Hallmark-esque "Thank You" message at the top of this post, but nothing says "friendship" and "thank you" like keeping hair out of puke.  You know I'd do the same for all of you.

I feel a tiny bit better today.  I slept for 10 1/2 hours last night - and plan on doing the same thing tonight - so posting will still be light over the next day or so.

One sure-fire way to tell when I'm sick is that my appetite disappears.  On a normal day I'm hungry all the time - morning, noon and night.  I'm hungry when I'm happy, sad, nervous, or angry.  I can eat when I'm busy, or when I'm being lazy at home.  I can eat anywhere or anytime - that's just how I roll.

But when I'm sick, I don't even want to look at food (not even Arby's!).  And today was the first time I've been hungry in a few days - which is a good sign.


12 comments:

WickedGayBlog.com said...

Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. Nothing worse than being sick.

Get well soon!

xoxoxox

David

the dogs' mother said...

It is weird, not being hungry. Been there a couple of times. Be healthy, be well.

Unknown said...

I am a terrible friend. I didn't realize you were sick until I read this. Sorry you aren't well, and feel better.

Wonder Man said...

I'm happy to know you are better

Mr.Mischief said...

Glad you're starting to feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're doing better. Now jump on the scale quick!

Dwight Supremacy said...

Get bettuh, Double D!

Ken Riches said...

Glad you are filling a bit better.

Anonymous said...

Just keep taking it easy, okay? Give yourself time to get all the way better!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Glad your better!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're coming 'round!

:-)

Love that choice of e-cards... the first one's the best!

Joy said...

Glad you're feeling better! Keep up the good work! Mwah!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...