Saturday, July 17, 2010

Intelligence + Confidence + Nerdy Sexy = Jay Smooth


Jay Smooth is hip-hop's preeminent Vlogger - and even though hip-hop is not a music genre I know much about, I always enjoy Smooth's videos.  Jay, a self-professed nerd who just happens to be straight, is not afraid to bring up topics that aren't discussed much in the hip-hop world, like homosexuality...

 
When we find ourselves believing that killing a man makes us more of a man, and loving a man makes us less of a man - then it's time to re-examine our criteria of "manhood".


In this video, he takes on one of my pet peeves - "No Homo"...


Check out Jay Smooth's Vlog - Ill Doctrine - HERE.

I told you he was cute - don't you agree???


3 comments:

kayce. said...

CUUUUUUTE!!! tell jay smooth i think we should get married, mmmmk? or, no: we'd wait to get married til our gay brothers and sisters have equal rights, so we'd have a brangelina-style romance (sans baby army, natch, b/c my kids have 4 legs and fur).

but seriously, david ~ as always, you introduce me to cool new blogs & it's just one of the reasons i love you so much! :))

Lee said...

I've hated "no homo" for years. It's used on a fitness forum I read (bodybuilding.com) a LOT and it irritates the crap out of me.

To me, it just makes the author of the post look ridiculously insecure to the point that he'd look more masculine if he just wrote something like "Yeah, I'm gay, f*** you."

Mark in DE said...

He is cute and super-sexy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...