Monday, July 19, 2010

Last Night On TV


First of all, how CUTE was Kevin Alejandro (below) as Lafayette's new love on True Blood?!?  Kevin was one of the first guys I ever featured on DavidDust BACK IN 2007.  I can't wait to see more of him and Lafayette together.


Best line of the light - Alcide's girlfriend to Sookie:
"You're f*%@king my Wolf, betch - in MY House! ... I will CUT YOU!!"




And then on Design Star they designed rooms in two different NYC firehouses.  One of the firehouses was Squad 18 - the fire company closest to my job (below).  Squad 18 lost seven men on 9/11 - including one firefighter named Manuel Mojica Jr., who I saw many times hanging out in front of the firehouse.  I was so sad when I found out Manuel was one of the firefighters who had died - even though I didn't even know him.  I wrote a remembrance of him HERE.


What did YOU watch last night??


7 comments:

MJ said...

I watched "Children of the Harvest". Sad, shocking, yet, also inspiring.

Unknown said...

The HBO Dramedies. True Blood, Hung, and Entourage.
Kevin Alejandro exceeds cute. He is so damn sexy! And if waited 9 hours at my job... I'd be taking him home!
Also, Eric looked so damn good in that tight sweater.
And Alcide, and that magnificent body.
How about a Werewolf/Vampire/Night Nurse ORGY?

Tom A. said...

On Design Star Alex drew the city skyline WITH the Twin Towers?!?! In a firehouse???!!

I can't believe that didn't get him sent home.

behrmark said...

I am so out of it. I watched Fox's Animation Domination: Simpsons, Family Guy, Cleveland Show.

Mark in DE said...

We watched Spouse's newest guilty pleasure: Ice Road Truckers. Yeah, you read that correctly. (picture me rolling my eyes)

Sozo's Blog.com said...

I watched and thought the rooms were horrible, both of them. Alex, I don't know what that boy was thinking, but I also so a blog post from him and he really doesn't have what it takes. At first, I really liked him but he's boring. His blogged about a modern take on a loft, or something and it was sooo beyond predictable.

Anyway, back to the show. The rooms were a complete mess. The one room looked like it was a burn out building. Boards( that looked almost burnt) and a blacked ceiling, not to mention the furniture didn't look good in the space and was way too big. I was so happy that Nina went home though. I couldn't stand that bitch!

The other room was just empty. It wasn't a cohesive space at all, and those desks? Really? Ugh, it was just horrible.

Anonymous said...

We watched The Bounty Hunter (I don't know why, but we did.)and two episodes of Craig Ferguson's late show. I would have rather been watching True Blood.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...