Friday, July 23, 2010

Today's Lunch ?? ...


I am slowly figuring out my new phone.  Last night I was checking out all the free Android applications you can download, and I found a Fast Food Locator (don't judge!).  It uses the phone's built-in GPS to figure out where you are and directs you to your favorite fast food joints (including Arby's!).

I'm trying to be good and watch what I eat these days, so I don't really plan on using this (I know the exact location of every Arby's in the tri-state area anyway), but I DID find out there's a Hardee's in Brooklyn.  When I was in college, there was a Hardee's (AKA "Hardlee's" or "Retardee's") located halfway between the bars and my apartment, and my roommates and I always stopped in when we were wasted.  I wonder if their food tastes even worse when you're sober?...


11 comments:

behrmark said...

Wait...Hardee's is Carl's Jr.? I'm confused....

David Dust said...

I think they're the same company now, but Hardee's has been around forever. At one time there were more Hardee's than McDonalds where I grew up in PA.

mrs.missalaineus said...

if it can find me a burger chef i'll buy it! when i was a kid i loved their fries with tartar sauce (before ranch blew up)


xxalainaxx

Anonymous said...

I have the Droid and love it. I'll have to look for this app too!

Bob said...

On the west coast Hardee's is Carl's Jr, but I think Hardee's is an easet/midwest name.

We have a Hardee's in the next town over from Smallville.

Tricky said...

I really ought to visit Micky Ds and give that ANUS POUNDER a shot. I'm all flush now. LOL As far as Hardees: good stuff. I just love me some White Castles. I just love the pin-pricking burn of the indigestion after downing a sack of them. Pepcid is good stuff.

Anonymous said...

If Hardee's and Carl's Jr. are the same I can say, yes, their food is even more craptastic when you are sober. Stick to Arby's.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

yes.. it sucks

Miss Ginger Grant said...

PS: Texas is God's country of fast food! You have not lived until you experience Whataburger and Jack in the Box!

David Dust said...

Ginger -

You forget that Mama Bunny comes from the great state of Texas. As a kid I remember eating at Whataburger in San Angelo, and I remember it being extremely good.

XOXOXOXOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

Good Gawd! I haven't heard the name Hardee's in ages!!! And a fun fact- I worked there for like a week and then decided my nails would break, and the grease pit would ruin my skin from eating that shit and said fuck it, I quit!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...