Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Giving That Shoe "The Morgan Treatment"


For those of you who don't watch Top Chef: Just Desserts - Morgan Wilson (below) is one of the Cheftestants. He is also straight - not that there's anything wrong with that. But on last week's episode we found out that Morgan has a "thing" for women's shoes, when he became obviously excited after finding out that lady's shoes would be their inspiration for the challenge. It was CREEPY - Morgan turned into a combination of Carrie Bradshaw and Jeffrey Dahmer - with a touch of Jon Hamm thrown in for good measure.

The producers should have zoomed in on Morgan's chefs pants - I'm sure his "inspiration" was showing.


Speaking of Top Chef: Just Desserts, feel free to join me on Twitter as I share my (drunken) thoughts on tonight's episode.

1 comment:

Joy said...

So sorry I missed that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...