Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On The Road ...


This morning I'll be hopping on an Amtrak train bound for South-Central Pennsylvania - land of tasty meat, purple eggs, abundant snacks, and a funny way of talking.

I'll check in later this afternoon - after I wash all the dirty clothes I packed. Don't judge - I've spent the last 17 years lugging my clothes to the Laundromat - so washing them in my Dad's laundry room is pure heaven for me. It's the little things in life that bring us joy, dontcha know?...


5 comments:

Robert Kent said...

Have a great Thanksgiving from your Canadian followers :-)

the dogs' mother said...

Have a warm and cozy Thanksgiving and give Mama Bunny a hug from Froggy.

mrs.missalaineus said...

you don;t got to convince me about hating on the laundromat- my favorite wedding gift is still the used washer and dryer we picked up with the $ my parents sent us.

enjoy some utz and little debbie for me! raise a lager for us all!

xxalainaxx

Joy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Darling David! Enjoy time with your family and the luxury of doing laundry at home! Love you and thankful for you! Many hugs!!! xoxoxoxox

Wonder Man said...

Have a happy T-Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...