Friday, May 27, 2011

"Diesel Man-WUTTA" ????


Season Two of RuPaul's Drag U premieres on June 20th. Here's a sneak peak of Lady Bunny and the Queens coaching  a group of gals on how to bring sexy back:



I haven't had Logo in a year - but this will change on June 2nd when the Time-Warner guy arrives at my apartment. Dear Baby Jeebus: A hot Papi cable guy would be would be greatly appreciated. Amen.

Sooooooooo ... I'm thinking of possibly recapping Drag U. Whatdya think? Will anyone be watching?? I know the show was kind of a dud last season - so is recapping even worth it??

Talk to me...

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should make that a craigslist ad mister bunny!

Casual Connections: M4M: Need a hot papi cable guy to come plug me in....

the dogs' mother said...

I loves the cookie monster inspired outfit!
We'll give it a go, then decide. But will definitely read anything you write about as you can only make it better.

behrmark said...

I'll be watching the next day via Logo.tv since I don't have cable. But a recap would be loverly.

Mark, née Fuzz said...

It's got to be better than the Real Housewhores of Anywhere.

Joy said...

I will watch whatever you recap just to appreciate them even more! You are brilliant, you know!! xoxoxoxxoxo

(exception: any of those housewives shows ... cannot go there)

Anonymous said...

Yes, please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...