Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Results Are In ...


Here is how we did during Week #3 of the DustBunny Good Days Initiative:


DUSTBUNNY
Good Days
Craig
7FANTASTIC JOB!!!
Uncy Carl
5 (great improvement)
Bucko
5
Bittybis
4 (great improvement)
Miss Alaineous
4
Froggy
4
Kelly S.
4
Little Karnak
3
Moi
2.5
Joy
1
Miss Ginger
1
Lelio
0


Last week started with a holiday (July 4th), so I'm really impressed by how well many of you did. Special kudos to Craig, who had a PERFECT 7 out of 7 Good Days - and also to Uncy Carl and Bittybis, who were tied for "Most Improved".

As for Moi, I started off strong - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (during the day) were Good Days. But Wednesday after work I was officially on vacation, so I paid little attention. The fact that some of my Bad days weren't absolute total trainwrecks actually makes me feel a little better - as does the fact that I improved ever-so-slightly from last week.

Actually, the funk I was in last week has pretty much lifted (that's what a weekend in the country will do for you), and I'm in a great state of mind and ready to tackle the week. In fact - yesterday (and today, so far) have been good days.

AND ... I just left a message for the Shrink I was referred to (which is a big deal for me). Baby steps...

As always, PLEASE share with us in the Comments section the details of how your week went. I think the more we communicate  and support each other, the better off we'll be.

XOXOXO

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

The girls are my downfall. They bring home GOODIES on the weekend. This week a chocolate red wine which they turned into cupcakes.... and they had pudding. sigh.
BUT with the renovation on hold (again - materials) I've been able to get more exercise in.
I'm so proud you took the next step!!

behrmark said...

I totally forgot to email you. It's just as well. I started out doing pretty good and ended up with more bad days than good. Today was a bad day. Let's just leave it at that.
BEHR HUGS to all and keep up the good work!

mrs.missalaineus said...

i had mcdonald's twice (nuggets, no sauce or fries), sustained myself for an entire day on brie, chex mix and beer, ate some other delicious stuff without tracking my choices and did not exercise other than walking to get a drink for the whole weekend. i didn't gain anything. but i certainly didn't stick to my plan and goals.

here's to all of us having more good days next week!

xxalainaxx

Anonymous said...

The reason behind the 7/7 is my sister helping me to remember to walk and my total commitment to refusing donuts!

Which let me tell you, it ain't easy saying no; donuts and I have a long and loving history.

In fact, grocery shopping last week I put a box of donuts in my cart so i could touch it from time to time while shopping for healthy food. Then when I was ready to go to the register, I set it back on the shelf and thanked it for keeping me company. It was like a security blanket of delicious carbs and love.

Realistically though, I don't think a 7/7 is going to be my norm. This week already has 1 not so good day (chinese food thy name is SATAN!) but I might make it a 6 if I stay true.

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I TOTALLY need a shrink- I wonder if I could phone into yours? Maybe we could get a 2 for 1 special?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...