Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm Back


Gay camping was a blast! I got to hang out and reminisce with my old (and I do mean OLD) friends The Mistress Maddie and Wayne (aka "Budge"). We drank, hung out at the pool, drank, got rained on on Saturday, drank, ate delicious dinners (prepared by Maddie), drank, hung out at the clubhouse with the Bears, and then we drank. Did I mention the drinking?

And I have cable and internet again! Oh happy day!!!

On the downside, I'm back at work and NOT happy about it.

How was YOUR weekend??

7 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Glad you were just rained on and not carried off by a tornado! Glad to have you back :-)

Mistress Maddie said...

First off, old? I told you not to refer to wayne as old! Second, while at work have another drink! That will make you happy! It was a lovely time!

behrmark said...

I demand pictures of said Bears!

David Dust said...

Behrmark:

Sorry - I was too drunk to take pics. But be assured: you would have been in heaven.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Joy said...

So glad you had a grand time! As you might know, I got a text from Maddie with an update. I asked about the Bears! xoxoxoxoxxo

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I'm glad it was only bears and no lions to tigers! Oh my!

To answer your question, I did crafts all weekend. I'll leave it at that!

Angel said...

sounds like a FABULOUS time!!!!! YAYAYAYYYY!!!! XOXOXOX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...